The Best 16 Oz Sports Bottle - September 2020
Based on the analysis of 15,283 reviews.
Top 16 Oz Sports Bottle Brands
Nalgene is one of these brands many think synonymous with its product category, similar to Rollerblades or Q-Tips. The company creates omnipresent BPA-free colored water bottles, geared toward giving a simple private hydration option that respects the environment. Nalgene offers a full product line of reusable containers of a variety, created from a wide assortment of substances.
Chemist Emanuel Goldberg developed the first plastic pipette jars. He moved on to found that the Nalge Company, which Goldberg called using his wife's initials: Natalie Levey Goldberg. Our very first exposure to the wilderness occurred in the 60s, when our labware scientists-who were also large into hiking-took our laboratory bottles on backpacking trips since the bottles were light-weight and overburdened. In the 70s, the Carry In/Carry Out tendency emerged when conservationists began discouraging campers from a frequent refuge practice of burning or burying cans and glass containers. By now, our labware bottles had caught on with all the hiking and adventuring subculture. The company president's son was using our containers and bottles on his own Boy Scout camping excursions. This, coupled together with the Carry In/Carry Out trend, gave our president a notion: market these labware products as high quality camping and hiking essentials. This "unoficcial" use for Nalgene bottles becomae so widespread, the company decided to create an entire division devoted to fulfilling the needs of outdoor enthusists.
Lifefactory was born in 2007 when pediatric feeding specialist, Pam Marcus, along with integrative programmer, Daren Joy, combined together to create a line of health-minded, design-forward baby bottles. The Company has increased and the product lineup has expanded but also the innocence of the original vision stays.
Healthy & Responsible products you may trust.
- Our limits are made of BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free polypropylene (PP#5) -- safe for everyday food and beverage contact.
- Glass is readily recyclable and made from abundant organic ingredients. It is BPA/BPS-free, delivers the best taste and cleans easily in your dishwasher.
- Our protective silicone sleeves are produced from BPA/BPS-free, medical-grade silicone. They offer a non-slip gripping surface and help prevent breakage.
- Manufacturing from the U.S. is important to us. It means dependable, well-made products and helps ensure that jobs stay in our own communities. Our plastic sleeves, teethers and choose caps are produced in the U.S.
- Our European partners offer the highest-quality and an obsessive attention to detail. Our glass bottles, silicone nipples and select caps are produced in Europe.
Reusable by Layout
At Lifefactory, we consider in building products that never become obsolete. Our baby bottles are a perfect case. When you invest in Lifefactory glass bottles, then you buy a modular system designed to grow with your family and perform for years to come.
Founded in 2015, wholesome Man provides advanced, FDA-approved, lasting and reusable hydration products which help improve your health and rid the world of plastic bottles.
Healthy Individual has carefully researched, designed and made a set of hydration products which are colorful, entertaining, ecofriendly, secure, nontoxic and durable. Our stainless steel vacuum insulated Steins and Cruisers never sweat. Plus cold liquid remains cold for 24 hours; sexy liquid stays warm for 12 hoursper day.
At Healthy Person we attempt to treat our clients, suppliers, coworkers and all those from the extended Healthy Individual family with respect, honesty and ethics. We've made it our mission to create this world a better place, in which we can all feel safe and confident in the products we use everyday. We exist to create experiences where fire and purpose come together.
Welcome to Healthy Human Life, not only goods, also a lifestyle.
See all Healthy Human products