The Best 3 Ring Binder - July 2019
Based on the analysis of 11,159 reviews.
Top 3 Ring Binder Brands
Wilson Jones was founded in 1893 and is the inventor of the three ring binder. The Wilson Jones assignment is to help you accomplish your goals, make the most of your time and manage life. Our products facilitate organization and include accounting supplies, dividers, sheet protectors, submitting products, industry essentials, binders and document covers.
With over 100 years in industry, the Wilson Jones staff has talked to thousands of individuals and knows how to construct tools that are flexible - flexible enough to Allow You to build. In 2013, WJ simplifies the binder to produce a more durable and stylish solution to paperwork. Heavy Duty Binders and our new Ultra Duty, in addition to our assortment of goods, are designed from all over the world that will assist you do exactly what you do well - if you are at school, work, home or anywhere in between.
See all Wilson Jones products
Case•it's a major manufacturer of professional and educational binders, file folders and binder accessories.
Professional Products: Case•it's been building professional products for your serious-minded small business person for years. Our professional products include our popular padfolios using a leather-styled look and texture in addition to our vintage and heavy duty binders and accessories made to withstand the rigors of an on-the-go lifestyle. Our professional line of merchandise has everything a hard-working small business person should get organized and get forward.
School Products: Case•it binders and teachers are available for pupils whether they are in elementary, middle school, high school, university or college or attending particular private schools. Available in a broad selection of shades and styles, Case•that it binders are durable enough to withstand the rigors of college and styled to represent diverse tastes and needs.
Key features of our binders contain:
- Kraft Board: Our kraft board is fabricated from wood pulp and is used where high durability is necessary. Kraft plank is more expensive than the industry standard PE plank
- Dual-Rings: By having two types of rings, this special design allows you to store twice as far as a standard ring binder. In addition, we include patent pending hold-down webpages, which allow you to secure each aspect individually. This configuration can be found on Case•it is Dual-100 and Dual-500 binders.
- Organizational Features: 5-tab document folders, pen cases, media pockets, plus an assortment of storage solutions.
- Angled Zipper Gusset: Our angled zipper gusset enables you to write freely without the gusset getting in your way.
- Handle and Shoulder Strap: Almos See all Case-It products