Dake -- A Metal Working Heritage For Your Upcoming
Beginning with cast iron steam engines, Dake has been manufacturing legendary equipment tools for American and worldwide industry in Grand Haven, Michigan as 1887. It is possible to buy a Dake product assured for dedicated personal customer support.
With the biggest choice of arbor presses and also shop hydraulic presses available, Dake has got the perfect version for your requirements.
- Single Leverage Arbor Presses from 1 to 3 Loads
- Ratchet Leverage Arbor Presses from 3 to 5 Tons
- Compound Leverage Arbor Presses from 6 to 15 Tons
- Hand-Operated H-Frame Hydraulic Presses from 10 to 150 Tons
- Air-Operated Bench and H-Frame Hydraulic Press out of 400 pounds to 200 Tons
- Electrically-Operated C-Frame Bench Presses from 4 to 8 Loads
- Electrically- Operated Single and Double-Acting H-Frame Hydraulic Presses from 10 to 200 Tons
Metal Cutting Saws
Dake has the perfect solution for your metal cutting needs.
- Manually-Operated Horizontal Band Saws from 7" to 10" Capacity
- Manually-Operated Mitering Horizontal Band Saws from 7" to 10" Capacity
- Semi-Automatic Mitering Horizontal Band Saws from 10" to 17-1/4" Capacity
- Automatic Horizontal Band Saws from 10" to 16" Capacity
- Gravity-Feed Vertical Band Saws from 9" to 19-1/2" Capacity
- Fixed Table Vertical Band Saws from 14" to 41" Capacity
- Manual Table Adjustment Vertical Band Saws from 16" to 41" Capacity
- Hydraulic Table Adjustment Vertical Band Saws from 16" to 41" Capacity
- Manually-Operated Mitering Circular Cold Saws from 2-3/4" to 4" Capacity
- Semi-Automatic Mitering Circular Cold Saws from 3-3/8
Dake has 3 products available for sale in the category of Industrial & Scientific.
Dake is rated 8 out of 10 based on 105 reviews.