American Eagle Reviews
American Eagle Food Machinery has been distributing and manufacturing industrial restaurant and bakery equipment for over 30 decades! According to Chicago, IL, their products serve the whole North American foodservice market.
The business was established in 1980 and started to sell under the American Eagle Brand in 1994, with the mission of supplying restaurant and bakery equipment with quality, value, and reliability into a broad array of food service specialists. Whether you're a little restaurant or bakery owner, a professional chef, or a hunter that needs to process meat, a pet owner desiring to make your own dog food, or just a house enthusiast, American Eagle provides a variety of products to suit your needs! Find everything from commercial meat grinders, meat slicers, and vegetable chips to dough mixers, dough sheeters, and bread dividers into their product offering.
As proud members of the North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturer's (NAFEM), and you can be Sure you are buying products from a manufacturer that meets the Greatest standards of professional quality and service:
- Gear Certified By ETL into NSF No. 8 Standards
- Replacement parts stocked in Chicago and ready to ship for over 90 percent of the item line
- periodic value pricing and Exceptional reliability that lowers your total cost of ownership
- Standard 1 year guarantee
Please see their site for additional product info @ www.americaneaglemachine.com
Location: Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, United States
- Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, United States
- 4202 Baldwin Rd Auburn Hills Michigan, 48326-1267 United States
- 77 Hot Metal St Pittsburgh PA, 15203 United States
- Miscellaneous Retail
- Miscellaneous Store Retailers
American Eagle has 141 products available for sale in the category of Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry.
American Eagle is rated 8 out of 10 based on 641 reviews.