Anne Hagan is an East Central Ohio established government worker writer and by day through the night. Her wife live in a tiny town that is even more compact than the Morelville of her fiction novels and they would not have it any other way. The spouse of Anne has considered it and grew up there. Although it's an ultra-conservative rural community, they are surrounded there by family, longtime friends and several other amazing people with open minds and hearts. They enjoy spending time with Anne's kid along with his wife, with their nieces and nephews and doing a number of the things you've read about in her books or that will be 'fictitiously' integrated into future Morelville Mysteries and Cozies series books. If you have learned about a hobby or a sport in show, they probably enjoy doing it themselves or somebody quite near them does.
Anne and her wife would be the co-owners of a haunted home: Hagan's House of Horrors. Much as her dream has always been to write fiction, her partner's dream has been to create it via the medium of horror. They even took their haunt operation commercial in 2015. See them as they mature!
All of Anne's books could be viewed as stand alone works but, since the characters in the two different series and in her single romance book (so far) intertwine, if you'd love to follow along with their stories chronologically, you need to read the novels in the following sequence:
1. Relic: The Morelville Mysteries - Book 1
2. Busy Bees: The Morelville Mysteries - Book 2
3. Dana's Dilemma: The Morelville Mysteries - Book 3
4. Hitched and Tied: The Morelville Mysteries - Book 4
5. Viva Mama Rossi! : The Morelville Mysteries - Book 5
6. The Passed Prop: The Morelville Cozies - Publication 1
7. A Crane Christmas: The Morelville Mysteries - Novel 6
8. Mad for Mel: The Morelville Mysteries - Novel 7
9. Hannah's Hope: The Morelville Mysteries - Book 8
10. Broken Women (Le
Anne Hagan has 3 products available for sale in the category of Paid in Kindle Store.
Anne Hagan is rated 8 out of 10 based on 67 reviews.