Ann Omasta Reviews
Ann Omasta is a USA Today Bestselling and Kindle Scout Winning author.
** She would LOVE to send you a free novella ~ Aloha, Baby!
Ann’s Top Ten list of likes, dislikes, and oddities:
1. I hate whipped cream. There, I recognized that it in writing. Allow the ridiculing start.
2. Even though I have lived as far south as Key Largo, Florida, and as far north as Maine, I landed in the middle.
3. If I don't make a conscious effort not to, I'll drink nothing but tea morning, noon, and nighttime. Hot tea, sweet tea, green tea––I love everything.
4. There does not seem to be much in life that is far better than coming home to a couple of dogs that are overjoyed to see me. My other family members typically show significantly less excitement concerning my return.
5. Psychotherapy within my bestest, loudest voice does not make my family put on their happy faces. This includes the big, loving dogs referenced above.
6. Yes, I am aware that bestest is not a term.
7. Dorothy was appropriate. There is no place like home.
8. Each one of the various bottles in my shower must be lined up together with their labels facing out. This makes me feel a little like Julia Roberts' imply husband out of the movie Sleeping with the Enemy, however I can not seem to control this specific quirk.
9. I love, love, love finding a excellent bargain!
10. Can I mention that I despise whipped cream? It makes my stomach churn to appear at it, touch it, smell it, or even consider doing it. Great––now I am thinking about it. Ick!
Stay up-to-date on new releases and insider info by enjoying / subsequent Ann:
- Amazon Author Page: www.amazon.com/author/annomasta
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/annomasta
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/annomasta
- Goodreads: www.goodreads.com/annomasta
- Bookbub: www.bookbub.com/authors/ann-omasta
Ann Omasta has 2 products available for sale in the category of Free in Kindle Store.
Ann Omasta is rated 8 out of 10 based on 176 reviews.