What matters most? My mentor asked me the identical question. "That is what people really need to learn about you," he advised me. What matters most to me? Well, here's my top-ten listing.
1. My Religion - Daily undeserved grace is received by me.
2. My Family - My bride is my best buddy. Together we're raising our sons to become brave, and of courage. Our family is close. Most live in the West Coast while the home is called by many people.
3. My Friends - I have many. They are available in all faithscolours, shapes, sizes, colours, ages, and salaries.
4. My Time - Waste not, want not. This is the secret to not needing, "If I just had more time!"
5. My Grandpa Stensland's Books - I inherited his collection of Oswald Chambers' works. These treasures are full of humility, wisdom, and power.
6. My Grandpa Peters' Watch - The Westclox Pocket Ben has kept time and educates me to appreciate every minute spent together.
7. My Grandmas' Quilts - Both grandmothers vases which are true works of art.
8. My Library - Not all readers are leaders, but all leaders are readers.
9. My Tools - According to my own sons, I could fix anything but a broken spirit. (refer back to #1)
10. My Tee-shirts - Nothing is much more comfortable to me in a simple tee.
Bonus. My Coffee - A good shot americano can be appreciated with all of the aforementioned.
Know more about me at www.jonathancatherman.com
Start a MEN IN THE MAKING Club to mentor men in your own school or neighborhood group? Learn more at www.1MClubs.com.
Jonathan Catherman has 1 products available for sale in the category of Paid in Kindle Store.
Jonathan Catherman is rated 10 out of 10 based on 33 reviews.