Dr. Arthur Bradley writes from personal experience about getting ready for a wide variety of disasters, such as earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, house fires, massive snowstorms, electromagnetic pulse strikes, and solar storms. He has numerous certificates in electromagnetics and is seen as a world expert. His interests include shooting, martial arts, travel, and writing.
His "Handbook to Practical Disaster Preparedness for Your Family" was featured at the New York Times, Money magazine, and the Toronto Sun, Popular Mechanics, Men's Journal, the Costco Connection. The guide is known as the standard of household preparedness manuals.
Dr. Bradley also has a bestselling "Survivalist" series that has a Deputy Marshal and his Irish wolfhound drifting the post-apocalyptic wasteland. The series has been commended as a "trendy cross between Justified and The Walking Dead."
To date, his books have sold more than 350,000 copies and include:
- Handbook to Practical Disaster Preparedness for your Family (3 Fragrant)
- Disaster Preparedness for EMP Attacks and Solar Storms
- Prepper's Instruction Manual: 50 Steps to Prepare for almost any Disaster
- Process of Elimination: A Thriller
- The Survivalist (Frontier Justice)
- The Survivalist (Anarchy Rising)
- The Survivalist (Judgment Day)
- The Survivalist (Madness Rules)
- The Survivalist (Battle Lines)
- The Survivalist (Finest Hour)
- The Survivalist (Last Stand)
- The Survivalist (Dark Days)
- The Survivalist (Freedom Lost)
- The Survivalist (National Treasure) - forthcoming from October 2017
Dr. Bradley subscribes to the philosophy that preparedness should always be motivated by concern and love, never by fear and paranoia. His practical method of family planning has rec
Arthur Bradley has 6 products available for sale in the category of Paid in Kindle Store.
Arthur Bradley is rated 10 out of 10 based on 2,973 reviews.