Ken Rossignol –
be sure to see theprivateerclause dot com and revel in bonus videos, terrific prizes and a free thriller
THE CURE FOR THE COMMON CRUISE – Join Marsha & Danny Jones because they work around the clock fighting off killers and terrorists on the planet’s most hazardous cruise ship – the SEA EMPRESS. The 21st Century version of Nick & Nora Charles of Marsha, the Thin Man & Danny are DEADLY. DANGEROUS. DETERMINED.
The natives never quit and the cruises never end as Marsha & Danny work to conquer them.
Bookings such as the Sea Empress flourish instead of plummeting when travellers refuse to allow terrorists scare them out of the holidays!
• Browse Rossignol’s offense, history and travel in information publications too in both Chesapeake series.
• THE CHESAPEAKE: Tales & Scales; Legends, Yarns, & Barnacles and the next collection of short stories in Oyster Buyboats, Ships & Steamed Crabs provides the shared memories of those that lived life to the fullest in the Chesapeake region.
• CHESAPEAKE 1850: Steamboats & Oyster Wars – the News Reader starts the fictional tale of the Ethan Douglas household when at age ten, Ethan came to live with his mommy, the captain of a Chesapeake Bay steamship. Over the following thirty years, the family faces a lifetime of the war, hurricanes, and oyster plantations and the dawning of the era of industrialization.
• CHESAPEAKE 1880 occupies the next three decades of life in the Chesapeake region.
• CHESAPEAKE 1910 (Release at April 2017) joins the world-shaking events of warfare as well as the effect of Prohibition, the Roaring Twenties and also the Great Depression.
• PIRATE TRIALS show – Accounts in the 18th and 19th century of real offenses of ruthless and bloodthirsty pirates included the excruciatingly comprehensive trial
Ken Rossignol has 10 products available for sale in the category of Paid in Kindle Store.
Ken Rossignol is rated 8 out of 10 based on 728 reviews.