Ariele M. Huff Reviews
First printed at 12, I've had a lifetime career composing articles, columns, and books. I've been editor of more than a dozen periodicals (newspapers and magazines) and a irrigation manager in a publishing home. Teaching writing and editing other people's work has been a satisfying addition to my love of words and the power that they have.
* I attract my triggers to my written work. As soon as I discovered and rescued three kittens abandoned in a box, they became the subjects of a daily journal that turned into three books: Kitten Love, Learn from My Mistakes, along with Crazy Cat Ladies. People have been consolidated into Kitten Love: The Trilogy.
* Losses of family members and pets led me to turn my Processing Loss Workshop to a Workbook which contains touching stories from a lot of different individuals in addition to many approaches for healing and migraines.
* Raised for a professional flute player, I highly experienced the brutal contest that serious young classical musicians often face. My book The Soloists, a romance/suspense novel, has a main character that composites my experiences with those of my cousin--an internationally famous artist since youth.
* My site and eBook Nude Shades of Graying: Love, Romance, and Sex After Fifty are all about the right we have to appreciate those aspects during our lives. Most of the book is pieces submitted to the site: a lot of happy stories, a few tearjerkers, and comedy.
* Throughout my years as the English as Second Language teacher, I cried nearly every day more than stories I heard about what had brought people to the US--wars and prejudices, thirst and trust. And I learned about what happened to these here, particularly about the prejudices and disappointments. A magic realist dream, my novella The Queen of Mean: The Conversion of a Cold & Prejudiced Heart is my homage to the courage it takes to find a new house--the most ever present possibility of prejudice to melt from the presence
Ariele M. Huff has 2 products available for sale in the category of Books.
Ariele M. Huff is rated 10 out of 10 based on 18 reviews.
Ariele M. Huff Quality Chart
Top Ariele M. Huff Products
A Holiday Sampler
|Top Choice Best Seller Best Value||
Making Mud Angels: Winning Strategies for Tough Times