When you exercise, you do not always need to proceed faster or more difficult to find the best results. To achieve your fitness goals you merely need to follow your heart and train at the perfect intensity. Using a Polar heart rate monitor while exercising is the most precise method to measure and increase your fitness. It gives motivational dimensions including calories burned and time in zone which can allow you to stick to your workout program. The guidance and real-time comments provided with a Polar heart rate monitor eliminates the guesswork from your fitness regimen and will help keep you motivated on the way.
During exercise there are specific intensity or target zones, each with a benefit. These zones are based on a percentage of your maximum heart rate - that a variety automatically calculated by most Polar heart rate monitors. While exercising you can use your maximum heart rate to calculate and follow the recommended zones below. Exercising in the ideal zone will help you keep on track to reach your goals.
- Zone 1 "Very Light": Enhances overall health and helps recovery.
- Zone 2 "moderate": Improves fundamental endurance and fat burning.
- Zone 3 "Moderate": Improves aerobic fitnesscenter.
- Zone 4: "Hard": Increases maximum performance capacity.
- Zone 5 "Maximum": Develops optimum performance and speed.
Location: Los Cortijos de Lourdes Caracas Edo. Miranda, 1071 Venezuela
- Los Cortijos de Lourdes Caracas Edo. Miranda, 1071 Venezuela
- Food and Kindred Products
- Food Manufacturing
Polar has 314 products available for sale in the category of Sports & Outdoors.
Polar is rated 8 out of 10 based on 138,405 reviews.