Abbie Roads Reviews
Seven Things about Abbie Roads:
1. She enjoys Snicker Parfaits. Gotta start with what’s important, right?
2. She writes emotional books that are dark featuring characters, but always gives her protagonist and heroine a happy finish… after torturing them to get three hundred pages.
3. By day #x 2019 & she;s a mental health adviser known for her frank fashion of treatment. At night she burns the keyboard up . Well… Burn might be too strong a phrase. She stays with her hands poised over the keyboard, waiting for inspiration to strike. And when it does—the keyboard.
4. She's’t even stand it if folks drive in the passing lane. Just saying. #x 2019 & that;s most bothersome that is major. Right?
5. She loves taking photos of things.
6. She resides with 2 fur babies and her fellow in Marion, Ohio.
7. Being a published writer is a fantasy come true to her.
*A special note from Abbie Roads
I wrote RACE THE DARKNESS from start to end three distinct times, with three distinct narrative lines, and also three distinct titles! Was Isleen and Xander. I felt in the story and them they needed to tell. I hope you love reading about their tragedies and triumphs as much as I enjoyed writing them… Each of three occasions! And isn’t the cover? I cried the first time! It made all the hard work to acquire this book worth it to you!
Abbie Roads has 1 products available for sale in the category of Books.
Abbie Roads is rated 8 out of 10 based on 118 reviews.