Caleb Breakey Reviews
Hi, I'm Caleb. I love Jesus, I am wed to Brittney, and I'm the author of several novels and CEO of both SpeakItToBook.com along with SermonToBook.com. I'm so grateful you stopped by! I grew up at a midsize town in the Seattle region and started my own career. Along the way, I chased one woman for eight decades ("just like a stubborn little bulldog," my own father-in-law states) and eventually place a ring onto her hands. Brittney is the love of my life!
I believe that you're a beautiful creation of God, which Jesus Christ is the most important person in the history of this world, and the Holy Spirit is longing for you to love God and many others like crazy. I'd like that you join in the exploration of following Jesus, healing the church, performing connections, and pursuing your calling.
• Among the Country's Top Novel Managers
• CEO of both SpeakItToBook.com along with SermonToBook.com
• Author of Called to Stay (Amazon #1 bestseller at Church Growth and ECPA Christian Book Award finalist) and Dating Like Airplanes (Number10 bestseller in Relationships)
• Winner of the prestigious Genesis Contest founded by American Christian Fiction Writers
• Bachelor of the Christian Writers Guild’s greatest level
• Student of Christian writing giants Jerry B. Jenkins (Left Behind) and Ted Dekker (Circle Series)
• Teacher at all of the major Christian writing conventions across the country
• Award-winning journalist and interviewer of numerous celebrity musicians and athletes, such as Derek Jeter, Roger Clemons, David Ortiz, Alex Rodriguez, Emerson Drive, and Casting Crowns.
Caleb Breakey has 3 products available for sale in the category of Books.
Caleb Breakey is rated 10 out of 10 based on 4 reviews.