Carlson Laboratories Reviews
Back in 1965, John and Susan Carlson opened the doorways to Carlson Laboratories offering just a single vitamin E formula. Ever since that time, the family has made the product lineup to grow into one of the most complete line of natural-source vitamin E products on the planet. Recognizing the value of omega-3s early on, Carlson Laboratories began educating retailers and consumers regarding the health benefits of fish oil from 1982. Acting on a wealth of understanding, Carlson was one of the first companies to bring liquid Norwegian cod liver oil as well as other parasitic fish oils to the North American Market. The rest of their product line comprises over 250 highly improved formulas designed to meet a wide array of nutritional requirements.
First and foremost concern at Carlson Laboratories is caliber; their high criteria will not be forfeited for any reason. Carlson is a family owned and operated business devoted to supplying their customers with superior products according to approved scientific research. All of Carlson products go through rigorous third-party testing prior to being released to their valued clients.
Carlson Laboratories high quality supplements are key components to achieving optimal wellness.
Location: Glen Ellyn Illinois, United States
- Glen Ellyn Illinois, United States
- 600 W. University Dr. Arlington Heights Illinois, 60004 United States
- Washington, 98195-0001 United States
- Medicinal and Botanical Manufacturing
- Fitness and Recreational Sports Centers
- Physical Fitness Facilities
- Medicinals and Botanicals
- Home Health Care Services
- Hotels and Motels
- Drugs, Proprietaries, and Sundries
- Food Preparations, Nec
- Buy Carlson
- Carlson Laboratories
- Carlson Labs
- Carlson Nutritional Supplements
- Fish Oil Brand
- Health and Personal Care Wholesale
- Nutritional Supplements
- Shop Carlson
Carlson Laboratories has 179 products available for sale in the category of Health & Household.
Carlson Laboratories is rated 8 out of 10 based on 16,456 reviews.