Garden of Life
Since the year 2000, Garden of Life was around a mission of Encourages Outstanding Health® through innovation and commitment. Our beliefs are simple--the human body needs the nourishment found in food, therefore our objective is to nourish that desire with fresh, higher quality, whole-food ingredients, without artificial additional nutrients, artificial flavors, sweeteners or chemical preservatives. Our criteria include:
1. Utilizing vibrant, nutrient dense, ingredients that are fermented.
2. Getting sterile = USDA Certified Organic (Substance and residue entirely).
3. Having Non-GMO Project verified products (independent 3rd party certificate).
4. Employing RAW Food-Created Whole-Food vitamins and minerals--no synthetic isolated nutrients.
5. Our RAW regular means that our RAW products are not denatured and are teeming with both enzymatic and behavioral action.
6. Offering innovative, science-driven formulas.
Garden of Life's commitment goes beyond empowering healthy bodies. We are committed to the wellness of our world through eco friendly initiatives and encourage life-changing, mission-driven charities around the world.
Since our inception, Garden of Life has been committed to defend the environment and search out methods to attain that objective. From how we run our offices into the production and supply of our products, the planet is ours to safeguard and Garden of Life takes pride in using Green-e accredited renewable energy, recyclable packaging and using soy ink along with FSC paper.
An estimated 190 million kids under sacrifice suffer from vitamin A deficiency, a significant underlying cause of child mortality. Vitamin Angels is dedicated to removing under-five kid mortality in at-risk populations simply by reaching children with the necessary vitamin A. Garden of Life has been a Significant force behind Vi
Garden of Life has 389 products available for sale in the category of Health & Household.
Garden of Life is rated 8 out of 10 based on 210,846 reviews.