Tablo is an next-generation Whole-Home DVR which joins with your HDTV antenna to catch free, local HDTV broadcast programs, such as News and Sports within the usa and Canada.
Tablo is a whole-home-DVR that lets you connect to numerous sclerosis and Devices instead only one Video at a moment.
Connect to the neighborhood system to stream live and recorded HDTV content to linked devices inside your home or anywhere you have internet.
Using Tablo, you can navigate, Record and Stream around (4) simultaneous Live or Recorded TV Programs for your Notebook, iPad, Android Tablet, Amazon Kindle, Smartphone, along with your large screen TV using Roku, AndroidTV, FireTV, Chromecast, or AppleTV.
Here's what you'll also should take advantage of your Tablo Digital Video Recorder
- Tablo App
- HDTV Antenna
- External USB Hard Drive
- Wi-Fi Router
- HDMI Device to connect to TV: Chromecast, Roku, AppleTV, AndroidTV, or FireTV
- Video with HDMI
- Measure 1: Unbox your fresh Tablo
- Step 2: Twist on your HDTV Antenna
- Measure 3: Plug in your USB Drive
- Measure 4: Plug on your Electricity Cable
- Measure 5: Connect to house network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi cable
- Measure 6: Connect to Tablo using iOS or Android empowered apparatus
- Step 7: Follow easy setup wizard
- Measure 8: Tablo will update for TV Stations in your region
- Measure 9: Love all of your Favorite Programming and Reveals!
Tablo has 3 products available for sale in the category of Home Theater.
Tablo is rated 8 out of 10 based on 2,369 reviews.