The Best Beauty - July 2020
Based on the analysis of 60,663 reviews.
Top Beauty Brands
Designed by pro makeup artists Sam + Nic Chapman, Actual Techniques' brushes combine high-tech Stuff with innovative design to Create creating a pixel-perfect Seem easier than ever:
SAM & NIC
- Sisters Sam along with Nic Chapman are the stars of the UK's Number 1 YouTube beauty channel, Pixiwoo. The sisters have a combined 30 decades of experience, both beginning their careers as cosmetics artists soon after their sixteenth birthdays, working hundreds of fashion shows, red carpets, editorials and collaborating with some of the top fashion magazines and photographers in the world. In 2008, Sam and Nic established Pixiwoo YouTube channel where they offer suggestions, tutorials, and advice to women around the world.
THE REAL TECHNIQUES' BRUSHES
- SYNTHETIC BRISTLES are ultra lavish and smoother compared to the hair you'll see in other brushes. Because taklon is artificial, it's 100% cruelty-free. The Soft fibers help make perfect, high-definition end in any kind of light.
- The COLOR CODED SYSTEM contrasts with the crucial steps of makeup application so that you may make a perfect base (golden brushes), improved eyes (purple brushes), and the perfect finish (pink brushes), the same as a pro.
- The COLLECTION is suitable for a wide range of cosmetics demands - out of powders, creams, and liquids to nutrient makeup, highlighter, along with shimmer.
- The BRUSH NAMES on the grips create for EASY REFERENCE when creating your favorite look.
See all Real Techniques products
Robin McKinley has won Many awards and citations for her writing, including a Newbery Honor for The Blue Sword and the Newbery Medal for The Hero and the Crown.Her other novels include the New York Times bestseller Spindle's End Sunshine; 2 retellings of the fairy tale Beauty and the Beast, Beauty and Rose Daughter; and also also a retelling of the Robin Hood legend. She resides with her husband, and the writer Peter Dickinson. See all Robin McKinley products