The Best Electronic Door Lock - January 2021
Based on the analysis of 12,111 reviews.
Top Electronic Door Lock Brands
Schlage Lock Company
For over 90 years, Schlage has produced the strongest, most intelligent and fashionable door hardware in the industry. We're dedicated to providing a very simple shopping experience, so that you can easily understand what's available and discover exactly what you want to make your house even better. As your own fashion continues to evolve, you'll feel assured that Schlage will always possess the door hardware products to fulfill your requirements -- with the strength you need to feel secure in the selection you've made.
See all Schlage Lock Company products
- AKASO, specialized in the sale of outdoor goods, aircraft and electronic goods, has been dedicated to providing customers with high-quality protucts without large price tag.
- We do our best to supply decent quality products and localization customer support, to provide you with a fantastic shopping experience.
- Don't hesitate to contact us whenever a query pops up on your head, we are always here to assist.
At Kwikset, we believe people shouldn't need to repay when it comes to home security. For over 60 decades, we have thought that invention is our greatest asset. Technology can provide both high quality and convenience. Along with the strongest insights come from understanding the men and women using our products and the way they utilize them. Everything we have learned has led us to one simple premise -- the very best safety is smart security.
SmartKey Re-key your own locks in seconds
Kwikset's SmartKey Re-key Technology empowers homeowners to reset their own security by simply re-keying their locks quickly and readily, thereby rendering missing, loaned or unretured secrets useless. While re-keying your door lock isn't a requirement of lock installation, it allows you to quickly and easly reset your lock cylinder to operate with a new and different Kwikset key.
The Way SmartKey Works:
- Step 1: Insert performance turn & key 1/4 turn off
- Measure 2: Insert & eliminate the SmartKey find tool. Eliminate functioning key.
- Measure 3: Insert fresh key & turn 1/2 turn off. Done. Your lock is currently re-keyed!
See all Kwikset products