BEHRINGER TU300 - Read Reviews and Compare
This is the overall score of the product based on buyer reviews, product popularity and the brand reputation.
Product score based on 232 buyer reviews.
Score based on the current sales volume of this product.
Score based on the overall range of products sold by Behringer.
Behringer Brand Analysis
Behringer has 237 products available for sale in the category of Musical Instruments.
Behringer is rated 8 out of 10 based on 33,101 reviews.
Behringer Quality Chart
BEHRINGER CHROMATIC TUNER TU300
Ultimate Guitar/Bass Tuner
- Gives you 7 different tuning modes such as Standard, Flat, Double Flat and Chromatic mode
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head-to-head with top quality products on the marketplace*
- Precise 7-segment LED along with 11-point Stream Meter guarantee precise tuning
- Reference tone adjustable out of 438 Hz to 447 Hz
- Mute/bypass function for silent tuning
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for maximum signal integrity in bypass style
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For the guitarist or bassist, the CHROMATIC TUNER TU300 is an absolutely vital piece of gear which goes over and beyond the capabilities of regular tuners.
Sing A Different Tune
Most guitarists and bassists song to standard tuning: (low to high) E, A, D, B, G, E for guitar and E, A, D, and G for bass. Others prefer to detune their tools to enhanced string flexibility and lower notes to get access. The TU300 may adapt. That's because this critical stomp box provides you three guitar styles (regular, horizontal, double flat), three bass styles (regular, flat, double flat) and a chromatic setting. Whether you stay to an design of your own layout in regular tuning, detune, or even song, the TU300 will get you there quickly and correctly.
It is Easy!To start tuning, simply stomp the footswitch of the TU300. It features a precise single-digit LED screen to tell you what note it's reading, as well as the 11-point stream guarantees accurate tuning from 438 Hz. Plus It's bright enough to help you tune up in even the darkest See more
This product is ranked:
#1 in behringer guitar tuner
#3 in bass pedal tuner
#3 in guitar pedal tuner
#3 in bass guitar tuner pedal
#4 in bass tuner pedal
#4 in chromatic tuner pedal