Bosch 1365K 14-Inch Portable Abrasive Cut-Off Machine - Read Reviews and Compare
This is the overall score of the product based on buyer reviews, product popularity and the brand reputation.
Product score based on 9 buyer reviews.
Score based on the current sales volume of this product.
Score based on the overall range of products sold by Bosch.
Bosch Brand Analysis
Bosch has 1036 products available for sale in the category of Tools & Home Improvement.
Bosch is rated 8 out of 10 based on 125,717 reviews.
Bosch Quality Chart
BOS1365K Characteristics: -Natural debris removal Wheel rotation carries sparks, dust and debris. -AC/DC capability Extends the versatility of this tool by working from DC outlets such as welders and generators. -Reinforced armature windings Protects motor against abrasive dust and metal debris. -Service Minder brushes Remove guesswork, stops the tool when preventative maintenance is necessary. Power Source: -Electric. Maximum Amperage: -15. No Load RPM: -4300. Portable-Handheld: -Yes. Generic Specifications: -15 Amps, 4,300 RPM. Dimensions: Blade: -Yes. Blade Capacity: -14 Inches.
From the Manufacturer
The Bosch 1365K 14-inch mobile abrasive cutoff system comes with a compact, lightweight design with a side grip. Stability is improved by the large footplate of the unit and allows a 4-7/8-inch depth of the cut. In addition, the wheel rotation carries sparks, dust, and debris away from the operator. Bosch's Service-Minder brushes prevent the tool when preventive maintenance is needed. The machine runs at 4,300 rpm in the 15 amp, 4.7-horsepower motor. The 1365K weighs 27 lbs and is 24-1/2 inches long .
- 15 amps and 4,300 Engineered
- Wheel rotation Provides natural debris removal, carrying dust, sparks, and other debris away from the operator
- AC/DC capability extends the versatility of this tool by working from DC outlets such as welders and generators
- Reinforced armature windings protect motor against abrasive dust and metal debris
- Service-Minder brushes remove clogs and stop the tool when preventative maintenance is required
- Wraparound side handle mounts left or right for added convenience and versatility
- Large footplate improves stability and allows greater depth of cut; the footplate is smooth on both sides for directing
- Double-insulated, UL-listed, complies to OSHA
- Tool comes in fire-forward place, but is easily transformed to fire-reverse position without addi See more
This product is ranked:
#20 in cut off saw electric