Read Reviews and Compare - Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 96 HP 97 (1 Black 1 Color 2 Pack)
This is the overall score of the product based on buyer reviews, product popularity and the brand reputation.
Product score based on 167 buyer reviews.
Score based on the current sales volume of this product.
Score based on the overall range of products sold by Generic.
Generic Brand Analysis
Generic has 4448 products available for sale in the category of Cell Phones & Accessories.
Generic is rated 8 out of 10 based on 365,117 reviews.
Generic Quality Chart
If the printer is not able to read the cartridge please follow these directions.
Rationale 1: The cartridge connections aren't making a company connecting with the printer contacts. That happens when the user hasn't installed the cartridges correctly or when the cartridge contacts or printer contacts are dirty. Inform the customer to be sure that both of these contact points are sterile and that the cartridge is installed firmly.
Reason 2: The printer might want to be reset. To reset a printer that they could adhere to these directions.
1. Remove the cartridges out of this printer and shut printer off.
2. Unplug printer from the power outlet and your computer too.
3. Switch off your computer as well (if you are in a position to).
4. Wait a few minutes before turning on your own printer.
5. Switch your computer on (if turned off).
6. Plug in the printer into the socket and into your own computer also.
7. Turn your printer on and wait until it starts up.
8. Install the printer cartridges, also when alignment page doesn't print out automatically, try doing it manually. The reset of this printer should make it possible for the printer to read the new cartridge.
This product is ranked:
#14 in hp 97