The Best Secure Anti Theft Backpack - October 2022
Based on the analysis of 6,246 reviews.
Top Secure Anti Theft Backpack Brands
At the core of every revolutionary Pacsafe product is one clear function. To watch your spine while you travel, so you can focus on having fun and doing more. Pacsafe helps you stay one step ahead of the game by keeping your gear protected from opportunistic thieves, such as pickpockets, identity thieves, gear theives, luggage slashers, and strap slashers.
When it's an adventure abroad, your daily commute, or a town or travel motivated occasion, Pacsafe helps provide reassurance that your equipment will be protected with a broad range of stylish adventure backpacks, leisure bags, urban bags, women's bags, and camera bags, as well as bags and travel accessories.
Key Anti-Theft Features Include:
- EXomesh Slashguard: The fabric is embedded with a lightweight, flexible, stainless steel wire net that protects your equipment from a fast slash-and-run theft
- Carrysafe Slashguard Strap: Flexible, lightweight stainless steel runs via flexible straps to help prevent bag slashers out of working with your equipment
- RFIDsafe Blocking Pocket: RFID blocking material built into pocket to assist safeguard ID's, credit cards, and personal data from user scanning
- Switch & Lock Security Hook: Twist unfastens to secure the bag to a fixture for added security and prevent grab-and-run theft
- Smart Zipper Security: Zippers attach to discreet safety hooks to help prevent pickpockets from hitting into your luggage
- Roobar Locking System: Single lockdown point for Several compartments, the bending cable, along with slashguard strap
- Puncture Resistant ToughZip: Dual styled zipper helps stop forced entry into bag with a pen or similar sharp thing
- Stainless Steel Locking Cable: Lock your tote to a secure f See all Pacsafe products
Life is a trip. Just ask both flight attendants who based baggallini. They wanted a travel companion, something trendy with tons of pockets to allow them to move from place to place. So, in their next excursion they found a few folks who might help them make exactly that. Soon the cabin team all wanted to know where they got their baggs, with the passengers not far behind. Before they knew it, they were sitting around their kitchen table, not just creating baggs, but creating a enterprise. Twenty years after, the baggs they generated are still working hard for the everyday traveler. Baggs that are beautifully organized, to help their owners go from place to place. So, whether your day takes you three cubes or three time zones...Our baggs are there to help you slip effortlessly through it. Welcome aboard! And thanks for making us part of your journey.