The Best Silicone Glasses - May 2021
Based on the analysis of 5,104 reviews.
Top Silicone Glasses Brands
Lifefactory was born in 2007 when pediatric feeding specialist, Pam Marcus, along with integrative programmer, Daren Joy, combined together to create a line of health-minded, design-forward baby bottles. The Company has increased and the product lineup has expanded but also the innocence of the original vision stays.
Healthy & Responsible products you may trust.
- Our limits are made of BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free polypropylene (PP#5) -- safe for everyday food and beverage contact.
- Glass is readily recyclable and made from abundant organic ingredients. It is BPA/BPS-free, delivers the best taste and cleans easily in your dishwasher.
- Our protective silicone sleeves are produced from BPA/BPS-free, medical-grade silicone. They offer a non-slip gripping surface and help prevent breakage.
- Manufacturing from the U.S. is important to us. It means dependable, well-made products and helps ensure that jobs stay in our own communities. Our plastic sleeves, teethers and choose caps are produced in the U.S.
- Our European partners offer the highest-quality and an obsessive attention to detail. Our glass bottles, silicone nipples and select caps are produced in Europe.
Reusable by Layout
At Lifefactory, we consider in building products that never become obsolete. Our baby bottles are a perfect case. When you invest in Lifefactory glass bottles, then you buy a modular system designed to grow with your family and perform for years to come.