The Best Sockeye Wild Salmon - February 2020
Based on the analysis of 2,851 reviews.
Top Sockeye Wild Salmon Brands
Wild Planet is dedicated to supplying the best tasting sustainably caught fish when supporting the conservation of wild marine ecosystems. Since 2004, we've been selecting only the best quality, 100% sustainably caught seafood for every one of our packaged products. We source our wild tuna exclusively from rod and troll catch fisheries -- that the catch method rated Best Choice for Sustainability by the Monterey Bay Aquarium's Seafood Watch Program, in Addition to Greenpeace and Fishwise.
To be considered sustainable, the creation of fish should satisfy these three standards:
- The Biomass of fish is wholesome and not overfished;
- The Habitat is not damaged by the fishing process;
- The Catch Method is free of excessive by-catch of non-targeted species.
Not only are all Wild Earth goods fished according to these standards, each item is 100% return into th eceo-superior fisheries where they were caught.
Flavor & Nutrition
Each Wild Planet product provides exceptional flavor and abundant nutritional price.
- Wild Planet Albacore Tuna provides an average of 3,350mg Omega 3 day -- four to six times larger than traditional brands of tuna.
- Wild Ground Sardines really are a true nutrient powerhouse, providing Omega 3, potassium, protein, iron, calcium along with CoQ10 in every tasty little fish.
- Boneless and skinless Wild Planet Salmon is canned refreshing to retain each of the nutrients and natural juices. A tasty and versatile supply of Omega 3 and protein.
From our great tasting tuna, salmon and sardines to our newest White Anchovies, we are positive that you'll agree that nothing compares to the flavor and nutrition provided by Wild Planet.See all Wild Planet products