The Best Spice Jar Lids - January 2021
Based on the analysis of 4,777 reviews.
Top Spice Jar Lids Brands
Due to messes and rusty lids, Karen was looking for a solution to shake, sew, and keep homemade dressings straight from a Mason jar. When she couldn't find one, she devised The First reCAP. The First reCAP Pour gave rise to a new business, in which Karen and the team live and breathe all things Mason jars.
Download our complimentary "reGIFT with reCAP" book for more recipes, tips, and tips at masonjars.com
Salad Dressing Recipe: Simple Vinaigrette
Everything you need:
- ¼ Tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 Tsp black pepper
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
Everything you do:
- Add components into your Mason jar.
- Best with reCAP POUR.
- Shake, Pour & Store!
To Cranberry Orange Vinaigrette, add on foundation:
- ¼ cup pureed cranberry sauce
- 1 Tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp orange zest
To Garlic Parmesan Herb Vinaigrette, add on foundation:
- 2 cloves minced fresh garlic
- 1 Tsp each of basil, thyme & parsley
- 1/8 cup grated parmesan cheese
To Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette, add on base:
- 1 tsp minced fresh garlic
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro
- Juice out of ½ lime