The Best Vocabulary - January 2023
Based on the analysis of 17,053 reviews.
Top Vocabulary Brands
Hello!We’re Magoosh—an top firm. Students are given what they need to create studying in their devices a breeze by Magoosh.
We are aware there are lots of students out there who prefer paper publications, either because their main studying source or to supplement online studies. That's why we printed a GRE prep book. . .and we have others in the works!
Should you’re not familiar with Magoosh online, here’s what you want to understand:
- We’t assisted more than 1.5 million students prepare for standardized tests on line as well as our mobile apps.
- Our online prep features video explanations, added full-length practice evaluations, and techniques that are customizable to assist you boost your skills in areas that matter most to you.
- We provide prep for the ACT, SAT, GRE, GMAT, MCAT, LSAT, IELTS, TOEFL, and Praxis examinations.
- Our substances are top-notch—we now refine our practice questions based on data and feedback from tens of thousands of pupils who use our superior online product.
- We all really want to see that you do your very best. This’therefore we provide a score improvement guarantee to students using the online premium Magoosh program.
- We offer a great deal of free resources – blog posts, e-books, programs, flashcards, Alexa abilities, and much more. You can locate us at magoosh.com or hunt "Magoosh" on your favourite search engine. See all Magoosh products
Norman Lewis (born December 30, 1912 in Brooklyn, New York – died September 8, 2006 at Whittier, California) was an author, grammarian, lexicographer, and etymologist. Lewis was a major authority on English-language abilities, whose best-selling 30 Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary published by Pocket Books at 1971 guaranteed to educate readers "how to make words your officers" in fifteen minutes per day.
Bio from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.