The Best Work Out Lunch Box - September 2020
Based on the analysis of 10,170 reviews.
Top Work Out Lunch Box Brands
Lifefactory was born in 2007 when pediatric feeding specialist, Pam Marcus, along with integrative programmer, Daren Joy, combined together to create a line of health-minded, design-forward baby bottles. The Company has increased and the product lineup has expanded but also the innocence of the original vision stays.
Healthy & Responsible products you may trust.
- Our limits are made of BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free polypropylene (PP#5) -- safe for everyday food and beverage contact.
- Glass is readily recyclable and made from abundant organic ingredients. It is BPA/BPS-free, delivers the best taste and cleans easily in your dishwasher.
- Our protective silicone sleeves are produced from BPA/BPS-free, medical-grade silicone. They offer a non-slip gripping surface and help prevent breakage.
- Manufacturing from the U.S. is important to us. It means dependable, well-made products and helps ensure that jobs stay in our own communities. Our plastic sleeves, teethers and choose caps are produced in the U.S.
- Our European partners offer the highest-quality and an obsessive attention to detail. Our glass bottles, silicone nipples and select caps are produced in Europe.
Reusable by Layout
At Lifefactory, we consider in building products that never become obsolete. Our baby bottles are a perfect case. When you invest in Lifefactory glass bottles, then you buy a modular system designed to grow with your family and perform for years to come.
Back in 2002, there were no stainless steel water bottles for private hydration, and the medical and health problems linked to plastic use weren't widely known. Seeing the problems early and clearly, Robert Seals, the inventor and founder of Klean Kanteen, started cobbling together the very first prototype with things he bought at the local hardware shop in Chico, California. The Klean Kanteen torch was passed to the Cresswell family in 2005, and they've constructed upon Seals' authentic vision by developing an ever expanding line of durable stainless steel alternatives to replace toxic plastic and displace single-use container pollution. With the mentorship of the dad Darrel Cresswell, brother/sister team Jeff Cresswell and Michelle Kalberer have shepherded the company through the challenges of expansion and growth and are equally in the forefront of the firm's charitable work and policy advocacy.
Since releasing the initial Kanteen at 2004, significant measures have been taken to lower our environmental footprint. We became a part of 1 percent For Your Planet in 2008, also have contributed more than 1% of our yearly sales to nonprofits working to safeguard and encourage the wellness of our incredible planet. In 2012, we proudly joined the ranks of Accredited B Businesses. Meeting the rigorous and independent B Corp standards of performance, accountability, and transparency has been the type of challenge we enjoy, along with our membership will continue to guide us over the years ahead. In addition to embracing business policies that support environmental and fair labour practices, Klean Kanteen spouses with likeminded nonprofits and environmental organizations working to educate the public about environmental and health problems. Please take a moment to see a little more about our spouses and friends.