The Best Portable Cell Phone Power Banks under $60
- High-Speed Charging: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge(does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge). Recharges itself in 10 hours with a 2 amp charger, phone chargers (generally 1 amp) may take up to 20 hours.
- Ultra-High Capacity:Weighs as little as a can of soup (12.5 oz) yet charges the iPhone 8 almost seven times, the Galaxy S8 five times or the iPad mini 4 twice.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- The Anker Advantage:Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- ⊕ Charging capacity is 7 days.
- ⊕ Comes with 18-month warranty.
- Rocket Fast iPhone Charger: built-in cable enables super fast charging for all iPhones, TWICE as Fast as iPhone original charger with original cable; no more long and bothering charging time.
- Your Safety, Our Concern: built-in UL certified battery cell ensures your safety.
- What You Get: 1×Jackery Bolt 6000mAh portable charger, 1× Micro USB charging Cable (charging adapter not included), 1×User Guide, 1×Thank You Card.
- The Most Compact Power Bank as ever: yet the most powerful 6000 mAh battery charger, fully charges an iPhone 6/7/8 up to two times within 1.5 hours or an iPhone 6 Plus/7 Plus/8 Plus up to one and half times within 2 hours or an iPhone X/Xs up to 1.4 times within 2.5 hours; travel around with Bolt in pocket.
- Founded in California in 2012, Jackery specializes in providing outdoor green power solutions for explorers. Jackery portable power station, power outdoors.
- Rapid Recharge: Power up your PowerCore in just 3 hours with a USB-C Power Delivery wall charger (not included). Recharging via USB-A charger and USB-A to USB-C cable (both not included) will take approximately 9 hours.
- Triple Charging Modes: 18W Power-Delivery USB-C port, PowerIQ-enabled USB-A port, and trickle-charging mode for low-power devices. Use the dual USB ports to charge two devices simultaneously.
- What You Get: PowerCore 10000 PD Redux portable charger, USB-C to USB-C cable (Micro USB cable, USB-A to C cable and Lightning cable not included), mesh bag, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
- Quality Throughout: With a sleek matte exterior and cool-blue LED light-wheel to display battery level, PowerCore 10000 PD Redux is premium both inside and out.
- Small Size, Big Power: PowerCore 10000 PD Redux provides more than two charges for iPhone XS or Galaxy S10, and over one charge for iPad mini 5.
- Large Capacity, Multiple Outputs: 26800mAh battery capacity approximately charges an iPhone 6S 10 times, a Samsung S6 6times, or an iPad Air 2 times; contains two 2.4A iSmart ports for a combined 3.4A total.
- Massive 30W Type-C Output: The Type-C output reaches up to 30W that matches the original AC MacBook charger, so you can charge all devices including a MacBook in no time.
- Safety First: A+ battery for over 500 charge / recharge cycles; includes overcharge, short circuit, and current surge protection; features a scratch resistant matte finish.
- Advanced iSmart 2.0 Technology: Upgraded iSmart 2.0 automatically detects and adjusts the charging current to obtain the fastest charging; advanced Panasonic IC for safer and better conductivity.
- Capable of charging a Nintendo Switch while it is being played. The Only USB PD Portable Charger Up To 30W: Recharge the 26800mAh battery through the Type-C port in just 4-5 hours (compared to the standard 14 hours); also features 2A and 1A input recharging. Note: Type-C charger sold separately. Type-C port is incompatible with the Type-C cable or charger of Huawei P10, Huawei mate9 as well as all OPPO & One Plus phone.
- ⊕ USB-C.
- ⊕ Type-C in there.
- Notebook Connectors: 0.
- Capacity: 26.8Ah.
- Outputs: 1 x Type-C, 2 x Type-A.